Randomness from the depths of my Subconcious ;)
###BEFORE YOU READ###



happy reading :)

Gibberishh

Hiya! . hmm a blog.. this is interesting. ... hello and welcome?

Most of my posts would be personal thoughts, or just some random words to keep this blog updated :)

Whenever something interesting happens in my life, im sure to put it in here. oh yea my name is Roger, and .. I love anime.
Japanese anime. I found a love for all things anime back in late 2010. A certain somebody introduced me to bleach, and it grew massive from there. From movies to merchandise to collectibles, you name it. Everything... except manga. i'm too lazy to read. LOL

I like to make stuff, and im good with my hands, give me a broken toy with electronic components and im sure i can fix it.
I can build big contraptions out of metal and wood. And i'm excellent with steel and aluminum. ;)

I can be boring, so.. hope that doesnt influence my blog.
Im definitely not good with html, css and all those web page codes, so dont expect this page to be .. "Out there", plus i like to keep things simple ")

BTW, feed my fish !!! they're at the bottom of page.

Clik thise if you dare. lol?



ENJOY MY BLOG PPLS! :) COLOURFULLL

Sunday, November 29, 2009

new laptop! awesome deal!!!

Asus.
Thermal cooling technology - the laptop never gets hotter than your body temperature, except when performing high stress processes i.e playing high def games etc. (25% cooler than body temperature.) i swear, even sitting here playing games a while ago, it does nto get hot at all, in fact it feels like.. cup your hands together, its that warm. not much at all. LOL

Nvidia g102m with cuda 16 core technology, uses less that 10 watts power with 40% fatser performance. (other GPUs use from 15 to 100 watts) 512mb.

15.6 inch HD LED screen. NOT LCD. LED!!! OMFGGG its not much different, but LED uses half the power and is 3 times brighter, plus its the latest technology in Screens.

4gb ram with 320 gb Hdd (i dont use much data, like what the hell are you gonna do with a terabyte>??? let alone 320 gigs)

Intel Duo core p8700 2.5 - 3gHz.

windows 7 and a load of other hardware stuff.

can you believe this? all for 1399. all for $ 1399!!!

some place at granville "apparently" direct factory outlet. fairly discreet but quite crowded. i saw the same laptop at harvey norman for $1999, and it only had 3gb Ram with windows vista.

my dad also struck an awesome deal, we got 2 laptops for 2.6k (thats 99 off each laptop) and we got a free wireless Printer server (worth 170 bucks), and 40 bucks off Trend micro antivirus(1yrforeachof3pcs) and 2 years warranty. (other laptop for sister)

i know its nothing to get excited over, but its that we got a really good laptop for a very good deal. plus ive been waiting to get something i could do stuff on since.. my old laptop got smashed. its been like ages! i can finally resume blogging. :)

as i said in my last post i was apparently allowed to choose ANY laptop, but i chose a rather cheap one at 1399, and with only the stuff i need. i dont want to waste too much money, because this holidays, im getting my RIDERS L;s!!!!! motorcycle YAY. so if i like use a lot now, my it would be awkward when i ask for some money to help buy my bike.. you know what i mean???

i still have a lot to save up.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment