Randomness from the depths of my Subconcious ;)
###BEFORE YOU READ###



happy reading :)

Gibberishh

Hiya! . hmm a blog.. this is interesting. ... hello and welcome?

Most of my posts would be personal thoughts, or just some random words to keep this blog updated :)

Whenever something interesting happens in my life, im sure to put it in here. oh yea my name is Roger, and .. I love anime.
Japanese anime. I found a love for all things anime back in late 2010. A certain somebody introduced me to bleach, and it grew massive from there. From movies to merchandise to collectibles, you name it. Everything... except manga. i'm too lazy to read. LOL

I like to make stuff, and im good with my hands, give me a broken toy with electronic components and im sure i can fix it.
I can build big contraptions out of metal and wood. And i'm excellent with steel and aluminum. ;)

I can be boring, so.. hope that doesnt influence my blog.
Im definitely not good with html, css and all those web page codes, so dont expect this page to be .. "Out there", plus i like to keep things simple ")

BTW, feed my fish !!! they're at the bottom of page.

Clik thise if you dare. lol?



ENJOY MY BLOG PPLS! :) COLOURFULLL

Friday, June 25, 2010

awesome!!!!

so yea.. a few weeks ago, i was reunited with my very old best friend. TRACY!!!!

besties in year 3.

yeaaa. awesomee.
she found my sisters facebook and whoop la.
So yea, living in Nz, pretty awesome. Quite happy meet up with her again, been quite a few years. and errr, everythings cool now. Havent blogged in AGES i mean AGESSS, i was supposed to hibernate for exam perios but got caught up in other things and .. haha.

So yea. HI TRACY!

Lots of things happened since last post, buttttt. cbb. LOL
P.S, they don't have donuts there. OMG!!!



astrophysics!
Biking to school!!!
Rainy walkathon! - biked fairfield to cabra in rain, me tung, michael ronald chea phil (stacked twice. LOLOLOL)

hm.. what else.
YES!!!

i had this madd ass idea for formal wear. Gonna get design and everything done. Spending some cash, gonna be awesome.

NEED NEW SHOES!!
Bought a new LG home theatre system 300 bucks bargained down to 270, BING LEE!!! lol
mad sound mad looks mad style... oh so cool.

YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment