Randomness from the depths of my Subconcious ;)
###BEFORE YOU READ###



happy reading :)

Gibberishh

Hiya! . hmm a blog.. this is interesting. ... hello and welcome?

Most of my posts would be personal thoughts, or just some random words to keep this blog updated :)

Whenever something interesting happens in my life, im sure to put it in here. oh yea my name is Roger, and .. I love anime.
Japanese anime. I found a love for all things anime back in late 2010. A certain somebody introduced me to bleach, and it grew massive from there. From movies to merchandise to collectibles, you name it. Everything... except manga. i'm too lazy to read. LOL

I like to make stuff, and im good with my hands, give me a broken toy with electronic components and im sure i can fix it.
I can build big contraptions out of metal and wood. And i'm excellent with steel and aluminum. ;)

I can be boring, so.. hope that doesnt influence my blog.
Im definitely not good with html, css and all those web page codes, so dont expect this page to be .. "Out there", plus i like to keep things simple ")

BTW, feed my fish !!! they're at the bottom of page.

Clik thise if you dare. lol?



ENJOY MY BLOG PPLS! :) COLOURFULLL

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

balsa WOOOD!

gee

i had to go all the way to waterloo (redfern) today just to buy some balsa wood for my engineering assignment. went by train.. didnt have anyone to go with at first, but i called ray and luckily he was free lol, i so didnt want to go alone. :)

went to this mad ass hobby shop took like a 30 minute walk from station, also bought myself a DIY forklift model. anyway i spent like 50 bucks in that shop RAY YOU SHOULDA GOT ONE TOO ITS MAD!!! lol

after that we went maccas then caught a taxi back to redfern station and went home. great day, not too hot, but whoa up in redfern humidity was like.. HIGH.

anyway i went home and straight to bed for 10 mins nap, then started building my wired 4 channel control Forklift bit by bit including all the electrics and gears. Spent an hour and a half on it and tada finished. pretty fun to play with. the box says it can lift 100 grams, but i managed to lift up to 250 grams.

my dog is scared of it. LOL

now onto my engineering project: to build a bridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment