Randomness from the depths of my Subconcious ;)
###BEFORE YOU READ###



happy reading :)

Gibberishh

Hiya! . hmm a blog.. this is interesting. ... hello and welcome?

Most of my posts would be personal thoughts, or just some random words to keep this blog updated :)

Whenever something interesting happens in my life, im sure to put it in here. oh yea my name is Roger, and .. I love anime.
Japanese anime. I found a love for all things anime back in late 2010. A certain somebody introduced me to bleach, and it grew massive from there. From movies to merchandise to collectibles, you name it. Everything... except manga. i'm too lazy to read. LOL

I like to make stuff, and im good with my hands, give me a broken toy with electronic components and im sure i can fix it.
I can build big contraptions out of metal and wood. And i'm excellent with steel and aluminum. ;)

I can be boring, so.. hope that doesnt influence my blog.
Im definitely not good with html, css and all those web page codes, so dont expect this page to be .. "Out there", plus i like to keep things simple ")

BTW, feed my fish !!! they're at the bottom of page.

Clik thise if you dare. lol?



ENJOY MY BLOG PPLS! :) COLOURFULLL

Friday, January 29, 2010

oh no

well i kinda promised myself i would cut down on gaming and go out more instead. All the best for the hsc. got my English results back today. quite happy

goals for this year:

1. cut down on gaming. NO MORE COMBAT ARMS lol i uninstalled it so yea.. go out more instead of gaming.
2. focus on MATHS. im so crap at maths
3. SAVE MONEY FOR MY BIKE!!! :P
4. get atar of at least 85 (im being realistic)

and finally: resist all peer pressures.

No comments:

Post a Comment