Randomness from the depths of my Subconcious ;)
###BEFORE YOU READ###



happy reading :)

Gibberishh

Hiya! . hmm a blog.. this is interesting. ... hello and welcome?

Most of my posts would be personal thoughts, or just some random words to keep this blog updated :)

Whenever something interesting happens in my life, im sure to put it in here. oh yea my name is Roger, and .. I love anime.
Japanese anime. I found a love for all things anime back in late 2010. A certain somebody introduced me to bleach, and it grew massive from there. From movies to merchandise to collectibles, you name it. Everything... except manga. i'm too lazy to read. LOL

I like to make stuff, and im good with my hands, give me a broken toy with electronic components and im sure i can fix it.
I can build big contraptions out of metal and wood. And i'm excellent with steel and aluminum. ;)

I can be boring, so.. hope that doesnt influence my blog.
Im definitely not good with html, css and all those web page codes, so dont expect this page to be .. "Out there", plus i like to keep things simple ")

BTW, feed my fish !!! they're at the bottom of page.

Clik thise if you dare. lol?



ENJOY MY BLOG PPLS! :) COLOURFULLL

Monday, February 1, 2010

My philosophy ( i think thats what i can call it?)

sometimes i talk to people and they mention all the troubles of their lives, their needs, wants, pains experiences missed opportunities etc etc, not just sad things, also happy things and events.

well i think its normal to have all that, but it only makes life harder.

money, religion, fame, dependance and all that stuff only makes life harder.

personally i think the only way to live life easily is to do everything yourself. i know it sounds strange, but the satisfaction of doing things yourself can be very rewarding and healthy (for example a few days ago, i needed to go to liverpool to buy some supplies for my engineering assignment, and liverpool is a long way from cabra (in walking standards), so i decided to invite ray to come with me, but he was too tired, so i asked my parents to take me but they were to busy, so i sat down and said.. shit i dont wanna go anymore.

At that point i realised "look at me, im a lazy bummer i rarely go anywhere by myself i dont even know what trains to catch" so that anger kind of motivated me to get my bike, ride to cabra station, catch a train to livo, carry the bike up tonnes of stairs (i realised they had a lift after all that work LOL), and go buy some stuff so i can do my work. and when i came back home and sat at my table, i thought to myself " dam that felt good". ALso you shouldnt worry about what happens in your life too much, i notice people who worry all the time get a lagg in their life, they are unable to complete their most inner desires and goals, and most of all, they are not optimistic. I used to be like that a few years back, and it got me nowhere.

Now my idea on religion: I dont mean to make anyone feel bad, but personally PERSONALLY i believe i dont need Religion to live a good life. I needed it when i was little, to teach me morals and build the foundation of a good and healthy life, but once you grow up, the dedication to the traditions of a particular religion, i believe is an unproductive use of time (for most people). i mean if you dont believe in a religion why pretend to go to mass or rituals when you can do something else that you should be doing. I notice a lot of people pretend to be religious maybe because their friends are religious, but all because they wanna fit in, be cool or just be like everyone else. Some of my friends are not religious and call themselves athiest, no offence but i dont know why they invented that word, it makes non religious people seem bad.

Again, im not religious or superstitious or anything like that. As i said i believe they are a pure waste of time (MY OPINION), i mean its good to have a religion, but if you dont need it, then dont practise it. My mum is superstitious, and im not comfortable with that, evern though i ty to ignore it. My granpda died last year, but recently my uncle (his son) also died of some disease where he becomes paralysed for no apparent reason (randomly). Everone in the family became superstitious (my mums side is buddhist) because my uncle passed away less than 4 weeks after my grandpa died, so they "hired" buddhist monks and professionals and personally i think they told my mums side all of this... crazy unbelievable stuff about demons and times of death and omg all these crazy things you would see on old asian movies. like wth?

so my mum BURNS REAL MONEY like 1000 bucks worth of vietnamese money just cus the monk said too, plus everyone became hysterical (mums side) and they were worrying too much about the chances of someone else passing away that they couldnt sleep, eat or anything.. see this religious superstitious stuff? its makeing their life WORSE and in reality it is HARMING them increasing their reality chances of actually suffering from something! so in order to try and remove sufferring, they gained it. silly

i was really angry about that, i think my dad was too (in a joking way). Its just silly, a waste of time and money and omg..

theres an old saying that goes, the more you believe something, the more real it gets, the more real something gets, the more you have to deal with it.

everything i said is personal, dont take it against me. LOL
IMO religion and superstition is pointless (when you're about my age and above)
Fame is a pain in the ass
Dependance keeps you a baby

this may be what i think but when i look at myself, im am still not really doing all of what i think i should be doing, but i try and thats good.

No comments:

Post a Comment