Randomness from the depths of my Subconcious ;)
###BEFORE YOU READ###



happy reading :)

Gibberishh

Hiya! . hmm a blog.. this is interesting. ... hello and welcome?

Most of my posts would be personal thoughts, or just some random words to keep this blog updated :)

Whenever something interesting happens in my life, im sure to put it in here. oh yea my name is Roger, and .. I love anime.
Japanese anime. I found a love for all things anime back in late 2010. A certain somebody introduced me to bleach, and it grew massive from there. From movies to merchandise to collectibles, you name it. Everything... except manga. i'm too lazy to read. LOL

I like to make stuff, and im good with my hands, give me a broken toy with electronic components and im sure i can fix it.
I can build big contraptions out of metal and wood. And i'm excellent with steel and aluminum. ;)

I can be boring, so.. hope that doesnt influence my blog.
Im definitely not good with html, css and all those web page codes, so dont expect this page to be .. "Out there", plus i like to keep things simple ")

BTW, feed my fish !!! they're at the bottom of page.

Clik thise if you dare. lol?



ENJOY MY BLOG PPLS! :) COLOURFULLL

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

stubborn ?? YES

so i was in engineering today, awesome period spent like an hour trying to break rahuls bridge (which he failed the assignment btw) lol

took 133 kilos to break. lmao


anyways i went out of class 1 minute early so i could get to my next class ENGLISH (my fav subject), i had to go early because engineering was in the Tas block which was like really far from the english room. anyways i walk i walk all the way to english, and i see my teacher (whom i dont like now) telling off the otherkids to get down the stairs and go to their classes. All of a sudden i had an urge to go toilet to relieve myself. so i went toilet. next thing you know i was late to class by ONE MINUTE. and patrick was there too (he had a drink) so we knocked on the door. He comes out and says where is your diary (he expects lat notes from other teachers), but he saw we didnt have any , anyway i opened my mouth to explain to him i went emergency toileting, but as soon as i said the first letter of the first word, he yelled "GO AWAY!" so im like wth. he shuts the door and were shocked. so we wonder around.

i was thinking of going library but patrick wasnt sure we should, so we waited for some other guys (who were also late but they went to get their teachers signature, how fortunate) and when they came back we went back up with them. they knock and wait, and eventually teacher opens the door again, he looks at their diaries and lets em in, but me n pat dont have signatures because we werent late from other classes, so finally teacher asks for excuse, and i say i needed to go toilet because of an emergency, and pat says he had a sore throat so he went for a drink. Teacher says BAD LUCK, youre late, and youve interrupted my class. So he made us sit outside of the class for the whole period.

I got so pissed then, but some how we just laughed it off. LOL anyways period came to an end, he told us to come inside and he gives us each a detention. WTF??? he blames me for wasting 5 minutes of his lunchtime because he has to write detentions. And for going to the toilet in an emergency? i got so pissed. but i was too pussy to say anything. LMAO anyways i asked if i could say something in my defence, and i told him about my situation and how he wasted one whole hour when i could have just gone in to learn. he pauses for a while and says : "BAD LUCK, now it wont happen next time wont it?"

FKKK omg. sorry for implying a swearword which i almost never doo but .. gees whats his problem? he is so stubborn. and the thing is, it hasnt happened to me only, but to other kids heaps of times, but none of them have ever said anything. i told my parents and they got really angry too, like im in year 12 for crying out loud, he treats us all like babies. Bloody. he follows the school rules 101% and bends them to his pleasing. gah!

i tell him that he could have just given me a detention and let me in class so we could learn, but he just wont listen. He forced us to sit outside for the whole lesson and he expects me to cop that? he probobaly thinks im one of those kids who dont give a shit and would take any chance to sit outside, we he underestimated me. Ive been his student for a year now, and i see this happen to other kids all the time, but to me for the first time because of a toilet run. . .

I am one of the best students in his class if not THE best (not showing off), and he expects me to just sit outside for one hour while he teaches the rest of them? just because i was ONE minute late and because i HAD TO GO to the toilet. well good for him i did. LOL

anyways im so angry atm, i finally feel what some of the other kids have felt. Tomorow, im gonna complain to the english co ordinator. and if my complaint goes through and makes him feel bad (to which he deserves for being so ... immature and stubborn), at least ill be a bit relieved.

how ironic, i leave the other class a minute early, and come late by one minute. LOL
i got a detention for needing to go toilet, and i sat outside for a whole lesson because i went toilet. Patrick sat oustide for a whole lesson and got a detention also, but because he had a sore throat and needed a drink. That teacher is .. a bit strange in the head. a pure waste of learning time. extremely stupid and immature in my opinion. it pissed us off so much we laughed. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment