Randomness from the depths of my Subconcious ;)
###BEFORE YOU READ###



happy reading :)

Gibberishh

Hiya! . hmm a blog.. this is interesting. ... hello and welcome?

Most of my posts would be personal thoughts, or just some random words to keep this blog updated :)

Whenever something interesting happens in my life, im sure to put it in here. oh yea my name is Roger, and .. I love anime.
Japanese anime. I found a love for all things anime back in late 2010. A certain somebody introduced me to bleach, and it grew massive from there. From movies to merchandise to collectibles, you name it. Everything... except manga. i'm too lazy to read. LOL

I like to make stuff, and im good with my hands, give me a broken toy with electronic components and im sure i can fix it.
I can build big contraptions out of metal and wood. And i'm excellent with steel and aluminum. ;)

I can be boring, so.. hope that doesnt influence my blog.
Im definitely not good with html, css and all those web page codes, so dont expect this page to be .. "Out there", plus i like to keep things simple ")

BTW, feed my fish !!! they're at the bottom of page.

Clik thise if you dare. lol?



ENJOY MY BLOG PPLS! :) COLOURFULLL

Monday, July 13, 2009

hmmm

im think im getting the hang of blogging. i guess its just dedication and the need to express yourself through words.
anyways today im staying home. got nothing to do. wait dammit i got to babysit this 14 yr old girl. My mums sister's
step grandaughter. sigh she eats so much, i think they dont feed her at home. dad just went out to buy like 10 packets
of those cadbury chocolates, she ate like half of it already, she ate all my chips!!! and my microwave popcorn!
omg wow, and shes not even fat, in fact, i would call her thin, i feel sorry for her she seems too happy here, she
is probobaly neglected at home. by the way she has this annoying attitude, shes always trying to get on my sisters
laptop and always trying to go into our bedrooms. plus shes feeding the dog without my permission omg, shes gonna
make my dog fat!!!

sigh. couldnt sleep too well last night, i was thinking too much about personal matters. i really think theres gonna be
a breakup tomorow :( oh well i gotta handle it. i think its all my fault, i kept her waiting at times and yea. but then she
has been really busy this past month, and we just didnt have time for each other. idk whats going to happen and i think
im going to be really sad tomorow. but then she could just be playing a trick on me. idk so many things to sort out.
its kinda scary too, because im going to watch transformers tomorow with like 30 other people, and she wants to tell
me then, its going to be.. out of place. sighhhh

so much work to do today, ever since that girl came over, the house seems dirtier and messier. omgs LOL. oh well
gotta make the best of today. im just sitting here thinking about what to put next in my blog rofl. :/ .. by the way im typing
this up at 2:16pm on notepad, LOL my internet isnt working right now so yea. rofl. omg the puppy poops so much, i have
to mop the house twice as often now, and all the pee! just this morning i stepped in pee. LOL oh well, what harm can a
little bit of dog pee do to my foot other than make me waste precious time washing my feet. btw my puppy's name is
"Cookie" rofl. sister named it. our last dog was called Coffee, and his girl puppy we named "Milk". Coffee ate somethng
in the backyard and got sick. one day i came home and he was gone, my mum left the garage door open and he wondered
out, and Milk followed him. sigh

Heres a picture of Cookie

.

No comments:

Post a Comment