Randomness from the depths of my Subconcious ;)
###BEFORE YOU READ###



happy reading :)

Gibberishh

Hiya! . hmm a blog.. this is interesting. ... hello and welcome?

Most of my posts would be personal thoughts, or just some random words to keep this blog updated :)

Whenever something interesting happens in my life, im sure to put it in here. oh yea my name is Roger, and .. I love anime.
Japanese anime. I found a love for all things anime back in late 2010. A certain somebody introduced me to bleach, and it grew massive from there. From movies to merchandise to collectibles, you name it. Everything... except manga. i'm too lazy to read. LOL

I like to make stuff, and im good with my hands, give me a broken toy with electronic components and im sure i can fix it.
I can build big contraptions out of metal and wood. And i'm excellent with steel and aluminum. ;)

I can be boring, so.. hope that doesnt influence my blog.
Im definitely not good with html, css and all those web page codes, so dont expect this page to be .. "Out there", plus i like to keep things simple ")

BTW, feed my fish !!! they're at the bottom of page.

Clik thise if you dare. lol?



ENJOY MY BLOG PPLS! :) COLOURFULLL

Sunday, July 12, 2009

last night. ROFLL

lol

went to friends birthday party last night. Michael Tran "Mike Litoris" ! HBD mate. (^) lol.
To be honest, that was the second time i have ever been to a party like so. awesome party, great bbq, i ate so much meat lol. omg the bonfire was hectic while it lasted, i had to pour petrol on it a few times to get it going again. ROFL omg chea and me.. firekeepers, but then we got bored.

whoop ha, then the drinks came out. lol tung got drunk LMFAO shoulda seen him rofl. i punched him and he didnt feel a thing >.>

i was a good boy didnt drink anything. i'd rather stay awake and have fun, although i did fall asleep a coupla times LOL on the thingy chair outside. friggen cold night but the fire kept us warm until it died. david got pissed and hid the petrol :( met a few new people and revived some forgotton friends lol . i cant believe what jimmy got for michael as a birthday present:::::

Jackie chan silver card collectors case, guess what was inside. LOL omg omg omg. they actually put one into the dvd player n watched it together all of em. i saw like 2 seconds of it then i ran into the hallway LMFAO! then the girls came out and got angry at em. serves you right, drunk boys can do some wierd things. lol

i wasnt drunk. sure sure. i would never drink. good night, funny night, good music, fascinating bbq meat (tried to season it with salt and pepper LMFAO) i couldnt find any soya sauce, so unasian in an asian house. ROFL .who was that girl, Linda tried to teach me some cooking tips LOL. i learnt so much. i learnt (From Larisa) that salt pops in fire!! haha
My girlfriends name is Linda :)

ahhh i had to lend david 10 of my party chairs, and my small bbq cooker, which we used to cook thin meat and sausages. Best part of the night? idk it was all over the place :) cool cool. ahh jimmy said some strange things to me, but oh well he was drunk. lol people went crazy and said so many things i think most of em wouldnt have wanted to say. hahaaa ohwells, yes jimmy i love you too. michael LMAOOO i dont know if he was really drunk or not, but he sure looked like it. mike jime and peter and that girl kim full dancing and jumping around lol somehow i wanted to join in but i didnt. idthink kim drank anything but sprite.

ADrian Ossa omfg 7 shots! a cruiser and a vodka wtfwtf LOL!!! and i swear he did not look drunk at all, maybe a little sad but omg, he can handle tonne of shit man! whoaa! if i took all that i'd probobaly be in bed still with a bleeding nose and death pain. haha

BY THE WAY> THOSE brownies were awesome. the chocolate fudge thingys. OMG they were so nice. or maybe i was just hungry, but everyone enjoyed it. well done the person who made it :)

i tried calling my gf at the party sigh :( wouldnt pick up i got a lil worried rofl.

No comments:

Post a Comment