Randomness from the depths of my Subconcious ;)
###BEFORE YOU READ###



happy reading :)

Gibberishh

Hiya! . hmm a blog.. this is interesting. ... hello and welcome?

Most of my posts would be personal thoughts, or just some random words to keep this blog updated :)

Whenever something interesting happens in my life, im sure to put it in here. oh yea my name is Roger, and .. I love anime.
Japanese anime. I found a love for all things anime back in late 2010. A certain somebody introduced me to bleach, and it grew massive from there. From movies to merchandise to collectibles, you name it. Everything... except manga. i'm too lazy to read. LOL

I like to make stuff, and im good with my hands, give me a broken toy with electronic components and im sure i can fix it.
I can build big contraptions out of metal and wood. And i'm excellent with steel and aluminum. ;)

I can be boring, so.. hope that doesnt influence my blog.
Im definitely not good with html, css and all those web page codes, so dont expect this page to be .. "Out there", plus i like to keep things simple ")

BTW, feed my fish !!! they're at the bottom of page.

Clik thise if you dare. lol?



ENJOY MY BLOG PPLS! :) COLOURFULLL

Thursday, July 23, 2009

random today :P

today i went to charles birthday party. i have to admit, it was quite unextraordinary especially the fact that he invited me the night before, i was so unprepared, no time to buy any presents at all, so i just gave him 40 bucks LOL. but that was partly my fault, i havent been on msn for like a week so yea. i think i was the only person that gave him something :O overall, it was kind of fun. we played laser skirmish at villawood bolwing complex for like half an hour. i scored top in the second round. LOL our team won all 3 games.

i also wore my newly obtained "greater union cinemas 3D movie glasses" ahaha. everyone was looking at me rofl. but yea, personally i think they looked cool on me. i also realised today, that wherever i go, whatever event i go to, whenever it is, most of the time, i wear the same thing over and over again. i have a sense of dressing nicely, and this one combination of clothing i always seem to turn to.

- Jag Jeans Hooded Shieling sweater - $199.95 rrp (its a one year present from Linda <3)
- Original Pengiun Red+/Pink stripe T-shirt - $29.95 rrp
- OMM jeans, plain wash original - $49.95 rrp
- Sauceron Sports shoe - $99.95 ( i got this last year, and its like.. almost falling apart now. LOL but i love it, its the most comfortable sports shoe i have ever worn.)

and last but not least:

- My newly obtained Greater union cinemas 3D movie glasses. LOL

That is my favourite winter combination. I wear it 80% of the times i go anywhere. Sometimes, when my penguin shirt isnt available, i wear my Nike Air sports t-shirt (which i got from the boys for my 16th birthday). . rofl idk why im talking about clothing. sigh

LOL today i spent 2 hours watching them play Dragonball Z on ps2.
then another hour watching them play some 3rdPS star wars game.

then i went into his bedroom, and his dog tried to hump me. LMAO
nice doggy... stay away from me please :O

anyways i dont have much to post today, apart from that. oh yea i just realised i have a Physics assignment due next week. have to design and make an airbag for a car. ROFL. should be no problem. then i gots a maths one, where we have to do it in pairs. im paired with ray i think but havent talked to him about anything yet. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment