Randomness from the depths of my Subconcious ;)
###BEFORE YOU READ###



happy reading :)

Gibberishh

Hiya! . hmm a blog.. this is interesting. ... hello and welcome?

Most of my posts would be personal thoughts, or just some random words to keep this blog updated :)

Whenever something interesting happens in my life, im sure to put it in here. oh yea my name is Roger, and .. I love anime.
Japanese anime. I found a love for all things anime back in late 2010. A certain somebody introduced me to bleach, and it grew massive from there. From movies to merchandise to collectibles, you name it. Everything... except manga. i'm too lazy to read. LOL

I like to make stuff, and im good with my hands, give me a broken toy with electronic components and im sure i can fix it.
I can build big contraptions out of metal and wood. And i'm excellent with steel and aluminum. ;)

I can be boring, so.. hope that doesnt influence my blog.
Im definitely not good with html, css and all those web page codes, so dont expect this page to be .. "Out there", plus i like to keep things simple ")

BTW, feed my fish !!! they're at the bottom of page.

Clik thise if you dare. lol?



ENJOY MY BLOG PPLS! :) COLOURFULLL

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

back to blogger :)

OMG lol. i havent been posting for a week! but i have a good reason!. wow.

ive been spendning FIVE WHOLE DAYS at home working on a holiday project i made for myself. i guess i really needed some chillout time away from the internet. i was quite stressed after my emotional incident last tuesday but yea.. my project was: to make a battery powered toy pickup crane out of old scrap material i could find around the house. It had to be at least 90 degree rotatable, be able to pick up a 100gram weight, and had to have more than 3 moving parts. It was quite fun to make and i did make one sucessfully, with 125degree rotation, able to lift more than 100grams, and had more than 5 moving parts! LOL. it was supposed to be for my lil bro, but i realised it was too complicated for him to play with :P

most of its parts were from a really old Laserdisc player my dad gave me including the disc frame and all the motors. im kinda bragging right now but i love my creation and my dad thinks its awesome, finally he approves of something i make. last time i made an air rifle (which is illegal) and yea he kinda rolled me, i showed it to ronald through webcam and he was like.. WHOA WTF IS THAT. LMFAO after that i tried to make a rail gun, almost burned my hand off. ahh, it failed btw. rofl

im gonna upload some photos on friday. phone wont transfer for sum reason right now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment