Randomness from the depths of my Subconcious ;)
###BEFORE YOU READ###



happy reading :)

Gibberishh

Hiya! . hmm a blog.. this is interesting. ... hello and welcome?

Most of my posts would be personal thoughts, or just some random words to keep this blog updated :)

Whenever something interesting happens in my life, im sure to put it in here. oh yea my name is Roger, and .. I love anime.
Japanese anime. I found a love for all things anime back in late 2010. A certain somebody introduced me to bleach, and it grew massive from there. From movies to merchandise to collectibles, you name it. Everything... except manga. i'm too lazy to read. LOL

I like to make stuff, and im good with my hands, give me a broken toy with electronic components and im sure i can fix it.
I can build big contraptions out of metal and wood. And i'm excellent with steel and aluminum. ;)

I can be boring, so.. hope that doesnt influence my blog.
Im definitely not good with html, css and all those web page codes, so dont expect this page to be .. "Out there", plus i like to keep things simple ")

BTW, feed my fish !!! they're at the bottom of page.

Clik thise if you dare. lol?



ENJOY MY BLOG PPLS! :) COLOURFULLL

Sunday, August 23, 2009

one whole week?

whoa.. its like.. halfway through term 3 already. got prelims coming up real fast. i think i am quite prepared. ive been studying quite a lot lately so im happy.

LOL ive also been playing gunbound lately. not a bad game at all. quite enjoyable, extremely strategic and fun.

ONE WHOLE week starting tomorow. i have work experience in Construction. Going to some place in smithfield, some french business. LOL.
gotta wake up at 6, get ready by 630 and get there at 7am. OMG. then i finish around 3, 30. then i have to do my engineering assignment too. i gotta hand it in thursday! but i have work ex. lol so much fuss.

hahaha, i just remembered an incident on thursday.
that afternoon, i went with ray and adrian ossa to westfields paramatta, just for fun, and because adrian had a spending urge. LOL. so we went there and met up with Paul and jimmy. Window shopped, and walkway shopped for like.. 2-3 hours?

paul and adrian bought somethn i think. and yea. we were about halfway through our journey when they decided to stop and buy some refreshments, aka iced tea and ice-cream. LOL.
so while they were waiting i sat there watching people go by. then these 2 girls were there to buy icetea. the line was like.. real long LOL .

i sat there for like what.. half an hour? waiting for the guys to decide on what to buy. lmao
finally adrian got a cone, and i got a powerade and they stood up to leave. somehow i sat there for like 10 seconds more. and one of the girls was next to me, and as soon as i stood up and about to walk past her to get to the guys, in a split second half her books fel to the ground. LOL

To me it was strangely unusual, i saw how tight she was holding her books b4. anyways. i bent over and picked up her books really slowly. LOL and she was looking at me saying nothing, like waiting for me to say something. and i gave her the books, she said thanks, and 5 second awkward silence. then i said its alright and walked off. LMAO, boohoo :(

and as soon as i looked up i saw the guys staring at me with a grin on their faces. like. LOL so i resumed my return to the group, and all of a sudden ray goes "I want to buy ice-cream now!, lets go back!" LOL. that was the funny part. hm. i kinda feel bad not saying anything, but i was in a sad mood that whole afternoon. hmm i guess it was the hot day. anyways, and then everyone was thinking she did that on purpose, Including me, because that was just perfect timing.
and then ray lees famous line: "ah well at least you know girls are after you." lol? and what a coincidence, on the day before, my mum and sister were talking about my looks and my ex Linda, how embarrassing! And my mum was like.. i have the best looking son in the world. HAHAHAA

anyways the rest of the day was.. more shopping. lol i went into toys r us to find a remote control helicopter but there was none. sold out??? i want a new one! my old one sucks, its like the oldest model on earth, the battery only lasts like.. less than 5 minutes now. LOL, still pretty good, but the blades are chipped, so i cant control it so good anymore :(

yea.. when i went home it was like.. 6-7 pm ish? got a taxi home. It was the third time i got the same driver in a row! LOL. every time i tell him to keep the change he goes really happy.
I like that guy hes nice.
went home, slumped to bed in school clothes and slept for half an hour. woke up changed and ... blah blah blah..

hmm now that i think of it, my blogs seem to be more of recounts than thoughts. but maybe recounts is all my thoughts. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment