Randomness from the depths of my Subconcious ;)
###BEFORE YOU READ###



happy reading :)

Gibberishh

Hiya! . hmm a blog.. this is interesting. ... hello and welcome?

Most of my posts would be personal thoughts, or just some random words to keep this blog updated :)

Whenever something interesting happens in my life, im sure to put it in here. oh yea my name is Roger, and .. I love anime.
Japanese anime. I found a love for all things anime back in late 2010. A certain somebody introduced me to bleach, and it grew massive from there. From movies to merchandise to collectibles, you name it. Everything... except manga. i'm too lazy to read. LOL

I like to make stuff, and im good with my hands, give me a broken toy with electronic components and im sure i can fix it.
I can build big contraptions out of metal and wood. And i'm excellent with steel and aluminum. ;)

I can be boring, so.. hope that doesnt influence my blog.
Im definitely not good with html, css and all those web page codes, so dont expect this page to be .. "Out there", plus i like to keep things simple ")

BTW, feed my fish !!! they're at the bottom of page.

Clik thise if you dare. lol?



ENJOY MY BLOG PPLS! :) COLOURFULLL

Saturday, August 8, 2009

self image?

sigh. im getting lazy now, and constantly tired. although i try my best to sleep early whenever i can, i dont know why im still the same. i think i need to start working out again.

i remember when i used to be all abs and muscle, not as much as you'd expect, but a lot for my size and weight. all of that was thanks to me doing rock climbing in years 8-9, and half of year 10 .thats where i got my nickname "monkey" from, i was like the best climber at the time (from our school), . but after the sport wasnt up for selection no more.. i lost it all LOL. i used to work out heaps too, i also chose Gym as school sport. when i was in year 8 to 9 i remember i could do up to 40 chinups, if u dont believe me, go ask some of my friends. I did 35 chinups once in the rock climbing centre, and my old english teacher Ms. Monsalve, and some of me asian friends bore witness. as i get into my older years, i get more shit. LOL

currently, i can only do a max of 25. also, i remember how i could do up to 300 situps. you would probobaly be like. WTFFF. i used to do about 50 situps a night and 20 in the mornings, but one night, i was feeling energetic and i decided to do 300+ on my bed. guess what, i did it, and my torso got so numb my mum thought i went crazy. LOL i think i can still do about 50-60 situps now. i used to have abs too. THATS right guys, i USED to have abs, now you all know the secret. my abs are gone, probobaly explains why i dont show off any more, LOL for all those wondering.

no biggie, butjohn and gordon already know. told em on walkathon. LOL they were showing off their abs to some year sevens on our way bac, and gordon was like "wait check out this guys abs" and i was like.. no no no. LOL so he got suspicious, and him and john pulled up my shirt and.. LMAO no more shapey shapey. Too bad i got flat abs now. :P then it was just awkward silence. it dissapeared. lmao. to be honest, i felt pretty bad and embarassed, idk why i would have but i did.

so.. self image?
Im gonna start again beginning tomorow. no more lazy sitting around. currently the only thing keeping me active is school, house chores, gardening and the occasional swim at the local pool, im sorry michael tran, LOL. we used to go swimming together, for a few weeks, but a lot of things got in the way and i didnt go much anymore :(
OMG my bike is getting all dusty!
i love my bike. i have modded it so much and bought so many things to add to it. still looks normal LOL. i remember i used to ride for 2 hours starting every 5pm as soon as i get home from school , that was like a year ago. :(

but yea. my image is getting bad. baggy eyes are startin to show, maybe they already are. i can start to feel ... loose. too loose. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment