Randomness from the depths of my Subconcious ;)
###BEFORE YOU READ###



happy reading :)

Gibberishh

Hiya! . hmm a blog.. this is interesting. ... hello and welcome?

Most of my posts would be personal thoughts, or just some random words to keep this blog updated :)

Whenever something interesting happens in my life, im sure to put it in here. oh yea my name is Roger, and .. I love anime.
Japanese anime. I found a love for all things anime back in late 2010. A certain somebody introduced me to bleach, and it grew massive from there. From movies to merchandise to collectibles, you name it. Everything... except manga. i'm too lazy to read. LOL

I like to make stuff, and im good with my hands, give me a broken toy with electronic components and im sure i can fix it.
I can build big contraptions out of metal and wood. And i'm excellent with steel and aluminum. ;)

I can be boring, so.. hope that doesnt influence my blog.
Im definitely not good with html, css and all those web page codes, so dont expect this page to be .. "Out there", plus i like to keep things simple ")

BTW, feed my fish !!! they're at the bottom of page.

Clik thise if you dare. lol?



ENJOY MY BLOG PPLS! :) COLOURFULLL

Saturday, August 8, 2009

woops

hmm. pretty busy day today. so much stuff going on. i got a business assignment due in two days, and i only started like.. 10% of it. rofl EDIT: HOLY F*k its due in a week. LOL how so relieved i am, i had to cancel plans to get my L's with ray today so i could do my business. then he told me its due Next Monday. LOL

had to continue work on the garden like i said last week. looks better now, much better. no going out today, i had to finish my list of "n2s's". about the incident from yesterday etc, problem solved, although i feel there was much much unnecessary violence between people and subconsciously i am still pouring out. but soon to be i am finished :)

thanks for everyone who read and said something abt the prev post. Thanks for being understanding, and hopefully, to those who bully danny, they will stop.

anyways, yesterday afternoon, i submitted my prefect nominations form, with 5 bronze awards. i felt quite happy and i had done a lot of things throughout the school, also i believe i have a rather good reputation among the teachers thoughts. to my surprise, on the day the forms were handed out, not much people took one at all. i was like.. where did all the eagerness and excitement go?
i think senior prefects are starting to be depicted as ... LOL idk.

I would like to be a prefect, im happy to have a role i can play in the school. any role would do. something i can look forward to for the rest of my time at the school. Talk about school, wow, the prelims are coming up real fast. I've been studying on and off recently and i think im gonna have to tighten my plans more. I got a business assignment which im working on right now. not quite ... satisfactory yet. LOL

i dont have much time for internet anymore :(
i dont have much time to dl any new music anymore. so i think from now on in, ill just listen to radio. btw, my fav radio stations are 104.1(every friday and saturday night) Labrat loaded is the BEST. and 94.5 FBI with liquid electro. maybe i should buy a radio station when i grow up hahaha.

i need more engineering texts!!!!. imgonna go buy some excel engineering topics if they have any. i need them real bad, and to be honest, my engo teacher doesnt test us. the only tests we get are.. exams LOL and also.. we rarely ever get HW, even though some of us ask for it.

anyways i g2g, ttyguyslater :)

No comments:

Post a Comment