Randomness from the depths of my Subconcious ;)
###BEFORE YOU READ###



happy reading :)

Gibberishh

Hiya! . hmm a blog.. this is interesting. ... hello and welcome?

Most of my posts would be personal thoughts, or just some random words to keep this blog updated :)

Whenever something interesting happens in my life, im sure to put it in here. oh yea my name is Roger, and .. I love anime.
Japanese anime. I found a love for all things anime back in late 2010. A certain somebody introduced me to bleach, and it grew massive from there. From movies to merchandise to collectibles, you name it. Everything... except manga. i'm too lazy to read. LOL

I like to make stuff, and im good with my hands, give me a broken toy with electronic components and im sure i can fix it.
I can build big contraptions out of metal and wood. And i'm excellent with steel and aluminum. ;)

I can be boring, so.. hope that doesnt influence my blog.
Im definitely not good with html, css and all those web page codes, so dont expect this page to be .. "Out there", plus i like to keep things simple ")

BTW, feed my fish !!! they're at the bottom of page.

Clik thise if you dare. lol?



ENJOY MY BLOG PPLS! :) COLOURFULLL

Monday, August 3, 2009

geeeeesh

. oh dear. i havent posted in ages. srry ppl. but as some certain people have said, i have been busy. very busy, on my new found profession. MINECRAFT. if u ever check it out, its still in alpha mode, so its nowhere near finished. but some of you might play it for like 1 minute then get bored of it. im not like that, and for those who know me well, i like to make things, build and design things, and most of all, show off about them. LOL

Minecraft is my most recent discovery of letting my imagination go loose without wasting paper and pen. literally. it seems very basic and boring, but in reality, it can be as complex as you want it to be. you can make anything in that program. its like a online lego thing. LOL but more complex. for those who dont like wasting time on useless programs where you click and drag to build anything you want, please dont check it out, because you will only waste your own time.

anywhoooo. been a boring week but hey! im back at school. isnt that amazing??? it seems so long, yet it was so short. Today, i also discovered a new Chip. as in potato chips. LOL. every asian seems to like it so far, and i got to admit, i never knew it tasted so good until people tried it due to the "never b4 seen packet" and screamed : "OMG THIS IS AWESOMEEE" lol. them more people rushed to see the excitement, and they kept going on and on.. where did you buy this? how much was it? did you get it from canteen? can i have one? NO. lol. in truth it wasnt that much excitement. LOL
but yea.
wee :P

anyways, i was supposed to go on msn at 9 today to talk to ray abt the maths assignment which is due tomorow. LOL but i forgot. sorry man, i really am. i went on at 10 and he wasnt on. i feel bad now. but yea. i will do it with him tomorow. its rather easy, a "Lessthan" 5 minute speech on a maths equation and how to solve it. basically. LOL. we also have to show the most common issue faced by people whilst trying to solve it. oh well. pretty easy question i got. lucky me, and ray! LOL. linear inequalities. textbook stuff.

so yea. i promise myself as soon as i post this post, im gonna sleep. i dont know why but even if i sleep at 10, i get bagy eyes. like wth. some of my friends sleep at 12, or even 1 am???, then wake up at 7-7 30 ??? to go school, and i NEVER see them with bags. but i always get them. BOOO!!!. its like in my genes or something. wait, EVEN MY SISTER doesn;t get them "ASmuch". idk why. i tried everything, even putting teabags on my eyes. "Tea-bags on my eyes ok? i didnt get T-Bag'd on my eye." lol.how is that possible anyway?
i was talking to ppl today at lunch, and i was near vinh. then chea goes up to him and says: Vinhs got a blog!!!, and jimmy was there, and jimmy turns to vinh and says, i hate blogging, i dont like bloggers. you know how bad i felt. and vinh was like.. "i dont have a blog." and everyone went quiet, inc me. LOL. then later i told jimmy and tung and stuff, that i blog because i find it a good way of relieving stress. then i found out vinh has a blog too. rofl.

anyways i have something else to say today. whenever i go home, i always have a moment, usually on the way home, when i think about what has happened today, who i talked to, why this, why that etc etc. today i was thinking about jimmy so much idk why. HEY JIMMY if your reading this i am surprised. because you said you only read two blogs, vinh(once) and kims, whoever she is. but now you have read 3. LOL. just to let you know i wasnt thinking anythign negative about you. although i have to admit, i do find a strange atmosphere whilst anywhere near you, it makes me feel strange, not strange as in.. LOL but strange, just strange. so if you havent noticed, its probobaly the reason why i dotn talk much around you. now you know. in case anyone is wondering, im not saying anything bad about anyone here, everyone is different ok? and i admit, there are many people like the person mentioned in good ways and bad, but today, i just had a large thought on him. LOL, nothing bad, just thoughts. and since there is nothing else to talk about, i thought i might share it. :) after all, this is what blogging is for isnt it??? and to many of you who think that i hate jimmy, i dont. I admire jimmy. he is what i call a piece of courage, he isnt afraid to say what he wants, no matter if it may offend somone or not, because it is HIS opinion.

one mroe thing, i havent seen my cousins in melbourne for a longgg time. i really wanna see them ASAP, possibly next holiday. LOL. i wanna see my grandma too, i miss her. i promised her before she went to melbourne that i would try my best to keep her garden flourishing and green and fruity and all that glamorous. in the past few weeks i have been slacking off, and thinking that weeds dont grow fast in winter, i had let them sprawl all over the garden and ruin some of her plants. so ti make up for it, apart from only playing minecraft, i also spent half of sat and sunday cleaning up the garden, pulling out all the weeds, and repositioning some of the plants, i also spent a few hours raking up the old soil and watering it to make it fresh again. i filled half the council garbage bing with weeds, and i got 2 cuts on my right arm. LOL. Next weekend i will mow the lawn hopefully, and continue my work into the side of the house where the sand pit is.
i also have to cut some branches of the lemon tree, its going out of control. LOL the one at my house grows so fast.

CHANGE TOPIC:

MY NEW FAVOURITE SONG.

I remember - Kascade.


If anyone ever listens to that song, you will then know what type of music i enjoy most.
well its time for me to sleep now. i will try to sleep as early as possible from now on. my prelims are coming up soon, and i have lots of work stacking on me, so im going to need all the energy i can harvest. good night readers! :)


ill try to post again tomorow. hopefully i can think of a good topic. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment