Randomness from the depths of my Subconcious ;)
###BEFORE YOU READ###



happy reading :)

Gibberishh

Hiya! . hmm a blog.. this is interesting. ... hello and welcome?

Most of my posts would be personal thoughts, or just some random words to keep this blog updated :)

Whenever something interesting happens in my life, im sure to put it in here. oh yea my name is Roger, and .. I love anime.
Japanese anime. I found a love for all things anime back in late 2010. A certain somebody introduced me to bleach, and it grew massive from there. From movies to merchandise to collectibles, you name it. Everything... except manga. i'm too lazy to read. LOL

I like to make stuff, and im good with my hands, give me a broken toy with electronic components and im sure i can fix it.
I can build big contraptions out of metal and wood. And i'm excellent with steel and aluminum. ;)

I can be boring, so.. hope that doesnt influence my blog.
Im definitely not good with html, css and all those web page codes, so dont expect this page to be .. "Out there", plus i like to keep things simple ")

BTW, feed my fish !!! they're at the bottom of page.

Clik thise if you dare. lol?



ENJOY MY BLOG PPLS! :) COLOURFULLL

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

yes?

hmm. ive been reading around recently and i saw a very interesting topic that Gordon was talking about. In fact, it is very often talked about, it is the one question which questions the existence of God and causes so much uprisings once in a while. Today, since i have nothing else to talk about, i will share my thoughts on this topic/question.

Personally, i believe there is no god. Althought i am Catholic, i would not call myself catholic, but rather a mix of many different beliefs. I forgot what that word was. I do believe in Jesus, he did exist, and there is also scientific proof of his existence, i believe that he was a great person and everything he did, did happen. In my sense, i am very scientific and most of you would know that.

On his post about the topic, there were many interesting questions.
for example: "Is he neither able nor willing? then why call him god"
Well, if i were to step into the shoes of a catholic (in my sense) and i was faced with this question, i would most likely say: If the world was all happy and eviless, then there would be no need for a God like mine. And without a God like mine there would be one less source of faith or something for people to look to, and when there is no faith or someone to look to, people lose their control and evil takes over. Therefore God has to exist, because there is evil in the world, and that is why we call him GOD.

In the sense of a more.. philisophical person, god is then implied more as a "Balance keeper" and therefore people need him to keep evil at bay. But god can never remove evil, because if god does remove evil, then god cannot exist.

If i were to then step into the shoes of an extremely scientific mind, i would say: God is not real, he is a figment of the peoples imaginations created and built over time as a source of faith and belonging, and as an answer to the unexplainable phenomenons of the world.

To prove this would be simple for a scientific person. Example of a peice of proof would say something like: In the beginning, when humans first thought of where they came from, or how the sun moved through the sky, they would asign various "Gods" to these phenomena as a way of explaining the unknown. For example Thor the norse god of thunder, Hades the greek god of Hell, Aphrodite the god of love, Ra the egyptian sun god, GOD the one and only god of christians. As technology advanced and the phenomena were then explained scientifically with proof, more and more gods vanished as there was no longer a need for them to explain the unknown.

I also believe that Having a God or something "High" to believe in is crucial to the survival of mankind, because in the end, its always faith that brings people together.

'
So... religion is good for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment